Jack Criddle is a British-born videographer, editor, and media professional. He holds a BFA in Film from the City College of New York, and is a graduate of the Putney School. He has worked on numerous feature films and documentaries, and created web video content for eHow.com, MASS MoCA, and various artisans and business. His photography work has been published in Smithsonian online, Take magazine, and more. He lives and works in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts.
Selected Film/Video Credits:
- Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art (2005-2017) - promotional content creator.
- Indifferent Women (2017) - location manager
- A Portrait of Izhar Patkin (2016) - camera operator.
- Every Other Summer: Solid Sound Festival (2015) - production coordinator.
- eHow.com (2013-2014) - content editor
- X-Men III: The Last Stand (2005) - digital assistant